BECTECS Ltd has an innovative approach to Primavera and project management consultancy. A structured, systematic process that focuses on our clients’ future development and requirements.
By bringing together the three key aspects of theory and principles, software solutions and the unique elements of each client’ operation, BECTECS Ltd is able to provide specifically tailored training packages suitable for all levels of experience.
At BECTECS we provide continues or ad-hoc project control services to our clients. Please contact us for quotations and to discuss your needs.
We can provide tailor-made one-to-one or group training sessions at client's locations word-wide or via Web Seminar to allow multi locations. For further details about our bespoke training classes please get in touch.
We are specialist in the following area:
- Setup project control and planning guidelines and procedures for clients
- Provide bespoke training courses for project control personnel
- Asset Planing including TAR, shutdown and maintenance planning
- Microsoft Project planning - MS Project
- Primavera P6 project planning
- Primavera Risk Analysis - Pertmaster
- Milestone tracker and deviation against the baseline plan
- Critical Path analysis (CP) and Earned Value (EV)
- Cost control and forecasting
- Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP
- Offshore assets resource planning and beds availability - Personnel on Board (POB)
- Resource loaded plan and resource histogram
- Cost loaded plan and S-Curve
- Master Planning and plan integration
We provide top class services to the following stages of the projects:
- We follow client's stage gate review procedures from the very beginning (Appraise Phase) till the end of the project life cycle (Decommissioning) in accordance with the best industrial practice guideline (PMP/PEP)
- Throughout Engineering, Procurement and Construction - EPC
- Exploration and drilling phase
- Select, FEED (Define), Detailed Design and Execution phases
- Field Development planning - FDP
- Field commissioning
- Preparation of Project Decommissioning Programme in accordance with BEIS' and OGA's requirements (PDP)